though i am a loyal apple customer and think they’re products are generally think they’re products are pretty great. do i think they’re perfect? certainly not. nor would i say everyone should get an iphone, over an android, especially given their cost. there are some cool things androids do that apple doesn’t and i recognize that.
still, whenever apple comes out with a new iphone and it has problems, the media and everyone else freaks out. since i’ve never owned or used an android phone, i don’t know much about them, but i can’t imagine they’re perfect and free of flaws when new versions are released, though i’ve never heard the press say anything about it.
when apple released the iphone 5 to problems with its antenna when the phone was held a certain way, that was a pretty big snafu and to me a legitimate cause for griping.
the things people are complaining about now, to me, are not good reasons to complain. they’re complaints by stupid people and they should be dismissed as such.
if you’ve subscribed to my youtube channel, but aren’t getting emails when i post a new video, here are the steps:
- go to your youtube channel
- click on “my subscriptions”
- on your subscriptions page, you should see a link that says “manage subscriptions” click on it
- check mark the box next to my channel (regardingfrost) under “send me updates”
- then, on the activity drop down, you can either select “all activity” (default) or “uploads only”
if you have trouble, let me know, though i think it’s pretty straight forward. and of course, that’s if you want such notices (i think you do).